The store import app isn't working?

sarichiu
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi guys, I am very new to Shopify. I have a shop on Etsy and followed the steps to download all the data from Etsy to migrate to Shopify but when I click onto the apps and Store import, nothing shows. Can anyone help? What do I do? Thanks.

Replies 3 (3)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi there,

I think that your products might be hidden. If any of your products in Etsy had their product visibility set to hidden when you exported your data, then those products are imported into Shopify as hidden, as well. If you don't want a product to be hidden, then make it available for the sales channels of your choice.

If not, can you tell me exactly what happened?

Or else, you can find another solution to migrate your data to Shopify, which is using our migration tool. LitExtension provides a tool that helps you transfer all your data such as products, customers, orders from Etsy to Shopify automatically, securely, and safely. You will never have to worry that your products won't be displayed properly on your Shopify store. To see how LitExtension can help you migrate your data error-freely, try out our FREE DEMO now.

Best regards,

LitExtension Team

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
sarichiu
Visitor
2 0 1
Thanks.

I didn’t have issue in downloading the data. What I had issue with, is after I downloaded the data on Etsy, I followed the steps to go into Shopify and click ‘apps’ and saw Store import. However that’s the only thing I can see, there wasn’t anything I can choose from (like I can’t choose Etsy). When I clicked on ‘store import’, it went on to another blank page so I don’t know what to do.

And I am also wondering, if I was to import all the data from Etsy, so I still need to upload all the products manually? Or all the images and product descriptions will be automatically imported?

Thank you,
Sarina

Yessica93
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I’m having this exact same issue. Did you ever resolve this?