Theme: Broadcast // I want to have one section from the homepage on a different page

Solved
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello!

I've been hired to create an online shop for a client and we've decided to use Broadcast. One thing I just had to realize is that you can't add these premade sections on a different page. I don't really get why but that isn't the matter.

On the homepage there is a "Shop the Look" Feature. That's a great feature but I want it to have on the SHOP site, not on the HOME page. Is there a way to either duplicate the sections in the home page and then edit it or can I somehow copy a certain section and paste it onto a different page.

I hope you can help me as I don't know what to do.

Greetings from Germany

Timo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1168 32 214

@TLK_HH Yes, you can duplicate that (shop-the-look) section and use it on other page/collection templates.  you can find the liquid file inside sections/

Screenshot (97)_LI.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thanks for the fast reply, Lixon!

So I copy the whole liquid file of the section but where do I paste it exactly? I'm a newbie to liquid and the structure of shopify sites.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1168 32 214

This is an accepted solution.

How to Create a Custom Section on Shopify using Liquid (Basic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1csCSq8PQI

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much.

WIsh you a great Sunday

0 Likes