This Page Doesn't Have Any Sections Error Message

2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

For some reason as of yesterday afternoon, after taking a break from editing my site, all of my pages in the backend of my site now say"this page has no sections." even though they have sections. The front end of my site shows just fine.  It's just that I can't edit any of my pages.  The theme settings are still editable but the Sections tab is showing the error

If checked with Shopify support, my theme support and 3 app supports and I am not having any luck.  I'm using Chrome on Chromebook but I've always been using this platform.  I've tried deleting cache, cookies, browsing twice but no change.  I've googled and watched a couple of videos but still no luck.  I'm using a third-party theme (wokiee) and I've tried asking them but they say it's not their error. 

The last couple of apps I installed were...

1. AreReview - checked with their support...they said their app is not causing the issue

2. Bold Cashier 2-3 days ago - which I just deleted to troubleshoot

The frontend of my site is currently behind a coming soon app (simply coming soon) but I've that app activated for at least a month or so with no issues.  I am at a complete loss and am getting frustrated because my store is supposed to finally open tomorrow morning and I have a lot of editing to do.  

Can someone please help me figure this out?  I saw the other post on here about missing sections but it did not help me.  Thank you in advance.B-G-T-Y- Lifestyle™ Blog - Boutique - Customize BGTY Lifestyle Main Theme - Shopify 5-11-2019 10-15-54 AM.pngError on the left side

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
274 22 37

Whats your .myshopify.com address?  I can send you a collab request and take a look

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello,

My shopify url is ...

b-g-t-y-lifestyle.myshopify.com

Thank you!
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello community!

I have the same issue here. To me, it happens on the Homepage. A few weeks ago we changed the main banner image but now we get "This Page Doesn't Have Any Sections" Error Message.

My store is: https://modernairsoft.myshopify.com/

Any clues? Thanks a lot in advance. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Fixed it! 

In my case, it was a code from Shogun App. We installed it and uninstalled some time ago in less than 10 minutes, hehe! And a remaining code in Theme.liquid file was causing the error. So, we deleted it and the error message was gone and all the sections on the editor back.

0 Likes