This shop is unavailable

2 0 0

After I changed the theme, I encounter this problem, how can I solve it

unlimited-e603.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor to this store

Please try again later.

If you're the owner of this store

Please contact support to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @fadiharara!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

In this case, I recommend you to contact our 24/7 live support right away to inform that your store had become unavailable. The support can take a closer look into the issue and escalate to the appropriate team for you. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
2 0 0

When I press the Send Message button in the live chat< redirected to the same error

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hi, @fadiharara!

Could you screenshot the error you're seeing, please? It's this link that you should get connected to after you've typed in your question. Once you're on this page, you can then select the contact method as seen here:

04_19-6gigv-1lwh5
If the chat isn't available for you, feel free to call us, email us, or tweet us. The support team is there to help out. Thanks!

Best,
Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
5 0 0

My shop is unavailable since this Monday ( 16th, Sep). It was told account issue. As I have changed the credit card to my paypal account for the shopify billing payment. But it was suggested and reminder in my homepage by shopify, so I did that.  And then the website is suddenly closed and shows it is unavailable for now.  I am frustrating no any further process since then.  All things here are forced to stop. We change to use shopify since July from Magento.  Our shop has regular customers and we pay ads also, so lots of new visitors everyday. Now the website is shutdown and all ask us the problems, it greatly effect our business and brand.  So frustrating and nothing can do but waiting, every minute we are suffering but no solutions for now.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @bdtailormade!

Jason here from Shopify Support. I understand your frustration during the store downtime and its effect on your business.

I've crawled through your other threads and could see that your store has since then being restored. Sincere apology for the waiting period. If the issue was ever to occur again, I suggest temporarily pause your ad campaigns so you don't lose money during the downtime and reach out to our 24/7 live support right away. This way, the support team can help out investigating the issue and forward it to the proper team if necessary. Wishing you smooth business from this point on.

Best,

Jason

0 Likes