This site can't be reached,

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi people, I have a problem with my shopify webiste, I didn't do anything and suddenly I can't visit anymore.

I had the website running from June, and never a problem, Today I just changed an Image product and didnt work again.

I've been trying to fix it for hours but no luck, I'm literally very frustrated...

please help!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 32 44

Hi, @lucascesare !

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with you account. Can you elaborate on what happens when you try to access the account, please. Are you receiving any specific error messaging when you login?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Dear oliver,

I can login on my shopify store and modify the theme and options or
product, the problem is when I go to my website www.posh-buddies.
com

Appears: dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

So I dont know what the problem is, yesterday site was working normally,
today I just sent my photo ID and bill that they required.

Website worked for many months okay but now has this problem .

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 32 44

Hi, @lucascesare !

Thanks for confirming this.  This occurs when there's an issue with the primary domain. If you've owned the domain for a while, then there is a good chance that this error is appearing because the domain was not verified via email when it was purchased, which leads it to be suspended down the road like this.

To fix a suspended domain, you'll want to process the following steps: 

1. Head to Online Store/Domains
  2. Click on your "root" domain - The domain without the "www."
  3. Click resend email:

19-12-je4vh-m3wvz

4. If you do not see this, then that means your email bounced. If this is the case, you'll want to click on "edit" next to Registrar Information and update the email on file, which will automatically send the verification email. 
  5. Once you've verified the domain, it should bring the domain back online within 5-30 minutes. 

Give that a shot and let us know how that goes here!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I have the same problem. I did not do or change anything, and when I try to access it, it says "this site can't be reached". What do I do? I need this problem fixed ASAP. I have never had this problem, and everything worked perfectly 30 minutes ago. My domain works and everything is paid for.

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 32 44

Hi @nicoleta00 !

I'd be happy to help with this. As mentioned in a previous comment reply, this usually occurs when the site hasn't been verified by the owner after it's been purchased. Take a look in your Shopify admin (If the domain was purchased on Shopify) or your third party domain dashboard and see if you have any indication that the domain needs to be verified. 

To fix a suspended domain that was purchased from Shopify, you'll want to go through the following steps: 

1. Head to Online Store/Domains
  2. Click on your "root" domain - The domain without the "www."
  3. Click resend email: 

22-47-w497t-t02k9

4. If you do not see this, then that means your email bounced. If this is the case, you'll want to click on "edit" next to Registrar Information and update the email on file, which will automatically send the verification email. 
  5. Once you've verified the domain, it should bring the domain back online within 5-30 minutes. 

If you're not seeing any signs of the domain needing to be verified, let me know and we can look into further troubleshooting steps together.

Warm regards!

0 Likes