Why isn't my new menu option appearing in my website navigation?

CiaraC
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, I am trying to add another menu option next to the "CATALOG" menu in the navigation for this website. I checked that the attached collection had the products saved in it. I created the new menu I wanted and linked it accordingly however, after many attempted 'save and refresh' tactics, I still can't get it to show up. 

Here is the link to my site, I'd apprecaite any info!

https://elite-salon-distributers.myshopify.com/admin/themes/117394079933/editor?section=navigation

Replies 3 (3)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

Hi @CiaraC 

from your explanation it's a little hard to pinpoint exactly what you've been doing. It could well be the correct setup, however, since you don't get the desired result, it probably isn't yet. XD

You probably know the instructions on the Menus and links help-page? If you still can't get it to work, feel free to elaborate in more detail (maybe with screenshots) and we'll try to help figure out the problem.

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
CiaraC
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you @r8r silly as it sounds I hadn't actually gone through the help menus! I appreciate your time and response, it helped my fix my problem!

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@CiaraC great to hear – glad I could help solve it. Enjoy your store!

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte