Trust badge to repeat on products

Smicker39
Tourist
17 0 2

Hope someone can help...

I have added the Trust badge to my code for my products <div class="ultimate-badges"></div>

Although this was easy to do with the video they provide with help, can anyone tell me where I should be looking within the code (I am very new to code!) to make sure it repeats for all products?

Site: https://winewinz.com/

Thanks in advance

Replies 5 (5)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@Smicker39 

It's very likely going to be in product-template.liquid, paste your code above something with this name:

<div class="product-description rte" itemprop="description">

You can also use this chrome extension that helps you to easily find code within all your file themes:

1. Download this Google Chrome Extension (you need to use Google Chrome): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shopify-theme-file-search/mhchmhfecfdpaifljcfebnlaiaphfkmb
2. In your Shopify Admin, go to Online Store > Themes > Edit Code
3. In the new box that appears with the extension (top right corner) search for the code you want to find, in this case let's use just search partially for the text:

product-description rte

The google chrome extension has a 15 seconds tutorial video as well, it's fairly easy to use and intuitive. 

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Smicker39
Tourist
17 0 2

Hey Diego! Many thanks for the fast reply!

So I tried pasting the code into both places highlighted below. Doesn't seem to make a difference and I only get the trust badge listed with the first product on the home page. Any further help appreciated: https://winewinz.com/

Smicker39_0-1610272164408.png

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@Smicker39

The issue in this case is not with where you're pasting the code, but with the app that you're using. (I'm assuming it's an app because the code you're using is empty - so nothing will show up unless some Javascript code injects extra code in there) 

Did you double check that the app you're using is properly setup to show images on the product page?

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!

Smicker39
Tourist
17 0 2

Yes everything seems set up fine and shows on all separate product pages as it should, just can't figure out at all how to get it under each product on the home page....frustrating.

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@Smicker39 

Can you send a screenshot of where you'd like it to show at the home page?