Solved

How do I dynamically integrate Trustpilot widget for product reviews?

pixel78
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, I'm italian but I hope here somebody knows well Trustpilot and can help me.

The Trustpilot team says I have to do it by myself so...

I have the snippet to add product review under each product but of course it's ok if you have few products, I add the snippet in the html code of each product with the products SKU and 

works well.

Now they say that there is a way to do this dinamically, but of course they can't tell me what is this way.

I think I need a code snippet that take the SKU and The title of the products and show the correct review but of course i don't know the shopify code and I don't know how to do it 

Anybody have done this before and can help me?

Thank you very much 

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (2)

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

This is an accepted solution.

I will help on that please DM  I will add that code

Share your store URL I will send you collaborator access I will update your theme code

Business Owner & Shopify app developer - shopify consting - Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Er Sanjay

View solution in original post

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

@pixel78 I added the code I hope this will work for you. Screenshot from 2020-12-30 00-05-30.pngScreenshot from 2020-12-30 00-02-01.png

Business Owner & Shopify app developer - shopify consting - Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Er Sanjay

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

I will help on that please DM  I will add that code

Share your store URL I will send you collaborator access I will update your theme code

Er Sanjay
ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

@pixel78 I added the code I hope this will work for you. Screenshot from 2020-12-30 00-05-30.pngScreenshot from 2020-12-30 00-02-01.png

Er Sanjay
josse1
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi could you help me with this as well?
right now I have the same product review showing on all the products and I want only the products with reviews to have the accurate review of course