Turbo theme Header Main Menu Padding Issue

Highlighted
5 0 0

I understand that Turbo is a paid theme so knowledge of the location where the code is located to edit the main menu might not be common knowledge, or knowledge people do not want to give out for free, but I'm hoping someone will be in a generous mood and educate me, or at least point me in the right direction, to fix my current problem.

I am trying to add another section to our Main Menu and instead of it popping up even with the other items, it puts the section underneath the other sections. I feel this looks terrible and would like to keep everything even, especially since there is an abundance of room on our main menu, but I cannot find where the option is located to change the padding on the main menu. 

Again, I don't necessarily need anyone to do this task for me. Even a helpful "its located in the assets section under blah, blah blah" would be helpful. Here is a photo of what the menu looks like.

Shopify main menu issue.png

I would appreciate any help offered. Cheers and happy holiday season everyone!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

This is a bit more of a complex issue. It would require a custom solution based on top of Liquid/CSS and perhaps even Javascript to implement it, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

If it's something you'd like done as soon as possible you may want to contact a Shopify developer to further assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks for the info. Makes me feel a little better that it wasn't just a simple fix that I couldn't figure out.

0 Likes