Solved

UPS Shipping Labels - Sent From Address Not Recognized

rgeisz
Visitor
2 0 0

Is anyone else having this issue? UPS says my "Ship From" address isn't recognized yet it's the same address I've had for the past 2 years. The issue just started this morning.

Accepted Solution (1)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rgeisz 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rgeisz 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

rgeisz
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks. I already created a support request. I was looking to see if other
were experiencing the same issue. Thanks.
Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

You're welcome, @rgeisz !

We don't seem to have any other reports at the moment but I will certainly keep you posted if this becomes a known issue! 

Our support will be in touch with you soon. 

Thanks!