URGENT HELP!! I am not receiving my Paypal payments

kyrendes_
1 0 0

Hello, I linked my business Paypal account when building my store but i never fully set it up till after i made sales. Now those payments aren't showing up in my account, But I am getting emails to claim them. How do I receive my paymentsScreen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.06.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.05.53 AM.png?  

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
877 83 116

Hello, @kyrendes_.

This is Elias with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to assist you with this!

If your PayPal account hasn't been fully set up, PayPal will email you with instructions for setting up your account and claiming your funds after processing your first sale on PayPal. Looking at your screenshots, it does look like there's a link in the email for claiming your funds. 

If the link isn't taking you to the right place, then you may need to contact PayPal to finish setting up the account. PayPal can also help with tracking your funds and, if you need the transaction details, such as authorization key or token - You can find this information by viewing the order's timeline. To view the payment events, simply click and expand the payment field and look under Information from the gateway.

Have you tried going through the link in the email? Does it take you to the right place? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes