( URGENT HELP ) Items automatically disappearing from Cart

Solved
FrankC91
Tourist
11 0 3

Hello Everyone,

I'm mostly done with my website (www.midasden.com ) when I noticed this unfortunate error. Items are automatically disappearing from my Shopify cart when I more than 1 item. If I refresh the page, the item disappears.

I really don't understand why and I need all of your help to fix it. Kindly help!

I'm using the Empire theme with a geo-based pricing app as well.

0 Likes

I can confirm that I can get multiple products, with multiple quantities to the cart and to checkout. No problem.

Do you also get your problem with the Empire theme demo? https://themes.shopify.com/themes/empire/styles/supply/preview

Are you getting the same problem with any other theme on your store? if you have not tried another theme, try any other free theme.

Steven

0 Likes
FrankC91
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi @StevenPM,

Thanks for your assistance. I've fixed the issue with the prices. It was present only on the Canadian IP addresses. 

However, I'm encountering another problem though. It appears to be some empty boxes when I'm viewing the website on an IPAD/ tablet and Mobile phones. I don't see the issue on my theme editor though.

Is there a way to remove them? Would you able to guide me?

Thanks,

Prathith

0 Likes

The blank boxes are collections. The theme demo doesn't seem to use those in order to test theme, so have you tried changing the settings? The demo store is using the slider for collections without the 'view all' to the right, give that a go, as it might be this setting you have doesn't work with iOS devices.

That said, it would also be worth bringing this bug to the developers attention too.

Steven

0 Likes
FrankC91
Tourist
11 0 3

I changed the settings just for the colors. Can you tell me which setting I need to use?

How do I do the view all?

A friend's friend helped me and it's becoming increasingly difficult to ask him over and over again for help Any suggestions?

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Without access to your store, this documentation should help: https://support.pixelunion.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025856014-Using-Empire-s-home-page-sections-Feat...

If you are in need of even more help, you can of course keep coming back here to the Shopify forum. Having a Shopify expert help you would of course be an option too, though there is only so much we Shopify experts can help with on these forums.

Let us know how you get on. Hopefully the documentation I linked to will help with your empty boxes.

By the way, it is very helpful if you can post each problem as a different post, as that way we can mark it as solved and then anyone else who has the same problem can more easily find the solution.

Steven

0 Likes