Solved

URGENT! How do I upload a custom font to my theme?

TechSolver
Pathfinder
134 3 17

How do I upload a custom font to my theme. I tried following the directions of other posts, but to no avail.

I have the .woff and .woff2 files of the font.

I am wondering if a Shopify Partner can send an invite to access my store and fix it. My shop name is techerooco.myshopify.com.

The font files are already uploaded to the assets in the following names:

• VisbyCF-Bold.woff2
  • VisbyCF-Bold.woff

Please help. Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

juansmartdev
Shopify Partner
85 17 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

It would require some tweaks on the CSS file of your theme if you are planning to use those fonts from the assets folders. I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution, if you provide more information i can would gladly help you further. It would be good to know what theme are you using right now.  

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. I already request access to your store 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Senior Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juandev.martinez@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

juansmartdev
Shopify Partner
85 17 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

It would require some tweaks on the CSS file of your theme if you are planning to use those fonts from the assets folders. I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution, if you provide more information i can would gladly help you further. It would be good to know what theme are you using right now.  

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. I already request access to your store 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Senior Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juandev.martinez@gmail.com
TechSolver
Pathfinder
134 3 17

@juansmartdev Thank you! I accepted. I'm using Launch by Pixel Union theme.

sarah-jandco
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I am trying to do the same thing ... upload a custom font to a theme (Streamline). How can this be done, I'd love to chat about it. Sarah