Unable to access "Themes" Page - "There’s a problem loading this page" .... HELP

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Exact same issue here.  Shopify was working fine this morning but now that I've been asked to update an element on the site of course it's down.

Same items have the problem loading the page as everyone else.
- Themes
- Pages
- Preferences

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same Here .

Online Store > Themes

Online Store > Pages

Online Store > Preferences

...all giving off the same error.

There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same.  I have cleared cache and tried private mode in the browser (Edge), but nothing worked.

Admin is now showing as "degraded" in the Shopify status pages, so I assume this is a server-side issue.  

Hopefully resolved soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

My issue has been resolved!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yep, issue has been resolved!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey,

I have been facing the same isssue for a long time on my Windows laptop, but it works fine on my Mac and iPhone. Could you please share how did you fix this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
I didn't do anything, it was something on Shopify's end that they fixed.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Okay. Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

On sign up I followed a link from 'products only' account type and the Shopify store was not activated. Once it was, it worked. 

Hardly can believe that Shopify can't do a simple redirect or a note about the fact that a user has signed up for a product-only account or something similar. Seriously? Doesn't give me confidence for the future. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Screenshot (144).png

 I've been facing the issue depicted on the above image and have tried clearing my browser cache and reloading as well . The same error keeps repeating. None of the pages load and the message given is  that there's a problem in loading the page  Please check on this issue and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much 

Regards,

Basith

0 Likes