Unable to change my Currency

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Sir/Mam, i tried to import my etsy store and so it got updated that i made my first sale on shopify but i have not even published my website or sold any item. I forgot to change my store currency and because of import the currency is locked, i have deleted the import data as of now but i am still not able to change currency. 
Can you please help me in changing my store currency into USD as most of my customers pay in USD and i want to list my items in USD.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 94 134

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Rajendrashah,

Hank here from Shopify.

That is correct, as the first sale gets registered, it locks the currency selection within Settings > General meaning the need to contact Shopify, but I can certainly assist with this!

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Hank,

Are you please able to assist me with the same?

I have already made several sales and I would like to change it from AUD to USD please. Could you please let me know what I need to do?

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 94 134

Sure thing, @Kartik_Anand!

Similar to the above, I will send you an email shortly detailing the next steps to help you with this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Hank,

Can you help me as well please. The shop was set up in June this year, by two people based in the US, they have now passed it to me to run for them and I'm in the UK.

All the prices are all still USD, I've done what I can to change everything but I believe that is something atet you have to change at Shopify? The main market for the shop is the UK by the way.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 94 134

Thank you for reaching out here, @Kenn7!

I will send you an email shortly detailing the next steps needed to assist you with this change.

0 Likes