Unable to create domain

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi :) My apologies if I'm posting on the wrong board.

I found an available domain name. I proceed to purchase, I end up getting this message
error.PNG

I have tried to find previous responses to this issue on google, My paypal works fine, There is adequate money on my bank account. I have cleared out browsing data and cookies on google chrome. My store information is all filled in without unusual characters. The only thing I can think of is, its the same information as one of my other stores? Same PayPal account, but that shouldn't matter? people have dozens of stores.
@ support staff, My e-mail address is levilavel@gmail.com
Thank you.

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
229 14 37

Hey, there. 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help!

When you say it's the same information as your other store, do you just mean the PayPal account or is your domain information the same too?

In the past when I have seen this error occur, it is generally due to a problem somewhere on the store information page. I suggest looking over the page and double checking your information and your formatting! (IE no spaces in the postal/zip code field). 

Once you've completed that and have successfully purchased your domain, here are your next steps for getting your domain connected successfully

Let me know how that goes! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes