Unable to load product page and/or admin dashboard - cannot access my sites at all :(

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

referring to the site gettested.myshopify.com

once Iogin when I click into the orders tab and access an individual order it loads a page with massive icons instead (see below)WhatsApp Image 2019-11-17 at 12.26.25.jpeg

a second problem is when I access my products page it displays the error

"There’s a problem loading this page"

This is incredibly fustrating as I need access to the store.

I have tried this across 2 PCs using windows 10 and the most up to date Firefox, Chrome and IE

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
222 15 33

Hi, @Alex169!

This is Rae from Shopify.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I understand the frustration this has caused, and I'd love to lend a hand to help resolve this and ensure your admin loads correctly. 

As a first step, can you please try accessing your Shopify admin from a mobile device, or a tablet? When you do this, make sure to use this link to log back in. Ensure you're testing on both a wifi and a data connection on this device to help determine if this is a connection issue. 

It's also a good idea to try resetting your internet connection by turning your modem off, waiting several minutes, and then turning it back on again. Once this is done, make sure to restart your computer before trying to log back in to your Shopify admin. 

Can you please also try accessing your admin via Incognito mode on Chrome? This mode will allow you to search the internet in a private mode, without any cached information being used. If the admin loads correctly in Incognito mode, then I recommend clearing your Chrome cache and using that same window to login to your admin again. 

I know you mentioned that you tried logging in on the most up-to-date version of Chrome, but for troubleshooting purposes, please follow these steps to ensure your browser is updated to Chrome 78, which is the version that has been recently released. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with an update after trying these troubleshooting methods! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes