Urgent CSS help needed for debut custom pages

Bunnies
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey guys! 

I hope someone here can help me. I am working on a site for a friend of mine - I have CSS/HTML experience but I'm slightly rusty and new to liquid. I've managed pretty well today to set everything up layout wise on two of her custom pages by inserting html + adding styles in the CSS assets folder. Its on the Debut template.
Everything looks good except the content being pushed far against the right instead of centred! It's driving me a little crazy haha because it looks and works fine otherwise.

I have made both pages with grid containers. 

I want the ABOUT page to have two screen-wide sections with a photo and paragraph text in each section. I managed to do this, but I can't seem to get the text size to be smaller, nor can I make the background colour/divs themselves as wide as the screen - they're currently just two wide rectangles that are entered more on the right than the left. 

I want the HOW IT WORKS page to have three tall coloured columns with a title, png graphic and paragraph in that order. again, I've managed this, but they are pushed far to the right. It feels like there is some sort of invisible container or margin on the left pushing the rest to the right on ONLY the custom pages. I can't for the life of me find it, and neither of us have touched any of the css before today so I'm thinking it might be an automatic centering thing for custom pages in debut? THANK YOU for the help 😞

Reply 1 (1)

IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
525 55 102

@Bunnies 

give me store url

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com