Why is my site showing prices from 0 when I search?

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Hi, 

When I am searching anything on my site it's showing prices from 0. Please help  me with this. For the reference please check the screenshot. 

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!photo_2021-06-24_16-55-34-search.jpg

banned
Replies 8 (8)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Softsofy!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your concern with us here in the Shopify Community.

I'd be very happy to take a look at your storefront to see if there's any obvious reason for your pricing showing as from zero.

It may be the case that we would need to have you reach out by contacting us via the Help Centre here in order to take a look at your account specifics securely.

We're not always able to guarantee a rapid response here in the Community forums so if it's a time-sensitive matter we'd always recommend you get in touch via another channel.

That said, I'm very happy to take a look at your store first if you can share a link with me here.

I look forward to checking this out with you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Please help me with the solution and let me know if any changes are required to be done. Thank you!

https://bit.ly/3gYFhKB

banned
Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again @Softsofy!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks so much for that link to your store!

I had a look in your store and searched for some products and I could see the from zero pricing being shown in the results.

One thing we can do right now to troubleshoot would be to download a fresh copy of any free Shopify theme from our theme store and check if this behaviour is also happening in that theme.

If the issue persists there, I would definitely direct you to get in touch via our Help Centre where we'll be able to access and discuss your account securely.

If the issue is not present in the fresh theme, then this lets us know the root cause is localised to the theme being used rather than to Shopify itself.

Should that be the case, we can determine who you would get support for this theme depending on if it is a free Shopify theme or a paid, third-party theme.

Let me know if you need a hand with understanding or implementing any of the above and let me know how you get on!

Regards,

Don

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Hi Don, 

Not sure why to download the free theme. As I am using Showtime Paid theme. Can you please help me with it ? 

Thanks 

banned
Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again!

The reason why we'd download a free theme here is to check if this is an issue with your theme or with Shopify itself.

You can learn more about how to download a theme from our theme store here on our help site.

There's a link here to all of our own free themes in our theme store you can download to your own store.

If you go ahead and download any of those free themes to your store you can then preview that theme from the Online store > Themes menu to see if the same issue is present in that new theme.

Should you need more info on how to do this or further guidance I'd recommend you get in touch via our Help Centre, where we'll be able to access and discuss your account specifically.

Thanks for confirming that you can see this behaviour present in the fresh theme copy!

In that case, I would now definitely direct you to get in touch via the help centre as linked above, so we can take a closer look at this with you.

Be sure to share the info on what we have tested here together in terms of the new theme copy, as that will help us to get to work faster.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Hi Don, 

I am not getting the support option to direct chat. 

I would explain the issue once again. I have two product prices available. One is per pack in which I have an amount available. Another one is the sample price which is 0. Because of the same when I am searching it's showing from 0. 

Is there any way to fix it or if there is any other way to provide free sample products. Please let me know. 

It will be a huge help. 

Thanks!

banned
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2958 568 891

@Softsofy 

I assume that you are using an app to show the price per meter, would that be correct?

diego_ezfy_0-1624591146475.png

If so, this issue is coming from the app developer and you must contact them since it's an issue coming from their end. The issue is not with the theme per se.
The app is not loading on "search" pages and hence showing up "from 0" because it's the lowest price you have set up in your product. The app was supposed to overwrite that.

diego_ezfy_0-1624591381442.png

Kind regards,
Diego

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Hi Don, 

I downloaded the Simple free theme and searched on that as well. The same issue is there. I can see the price from 0. 

What can I do now ?

banned