Value on Gift Card image

NECKLACY
1 0 0

Hi,

we would like to put the value of the gift card on the gift card image. We have 4 different values: 10, 25, 50 and 100 Euro.

Is this possible and if so can anybody help me?

Here is an example: https://checkout.shopify.com/gift_cards/9444196452/a3e6a863b920a5c82cbffd99336a108b

Thanks you!

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 74 180

Hi, @NECKLACY. 

Tira here, from Shopify. 

To modify the image of a gift card, you will need to add custom code into your theme. We have a tutorial that you can follow here: Personalize Gift Cards with a Custom Image. If you’re using a free theme from Shopify, this tutorial is supported by our design team and we can help you with the customization. If you’re using a third-party theme, then you will need to contact the support for that team as third-party themes are developed by third-party developers. I recommend forwarding the tutorial I listed and mention what you’ve said in this thread to the third-party developer so that they can understand what you’re looking to do. 

To find support for your theme, you can follow these steps:

1. Login to your Shopify admin and click on “Online Store > Themes”
  2. Click on the “Customize” button next to the theme you wish to edit
  3. Click on “Theme Actions”
  4. Then click on “View documentation or Get Support”

You can check out these instructions in our help doc: Where to Find Support For Your Theme

I'm curious, did a customer reach out about having a value number added on their gift card? 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes