Venture- Tax and Shipping info

DDumpling
5 0 0

Hi, 

So I know nothing about coding etc. I want to amend the tax and shipping statement from under the price to just read shipping included as I'm in the UK and the tax statement isn't needed. I've deleted the sentences from the language section but it still appears. I've had a look through the code and I see the below, but I obviously don't want to start going in and changing things. If anyone also knows how to remove the 'Shipping calculated at checkout' from the cart that would be very helpful too.

Thanks.

{%- if cart.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}
<div class="product-single__policies rte">
{%- if cart.taxes_included -%}
{{ 'products.product.include_taxes' | t }}
{%- endif -%}
{%- if shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}
{{ 'products.product.shipping_policy_html' | t: link: shop.shipping_policy.url }}
{%- endif -%}
</div>
{%- endif -%}

</div>

<hr>

0 Likes

Hello,
Refer to this link it has useful tips.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Removing-quot-shipping-calculated-at-checkout-quot-fo... 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
DDumpling
5 0 0
Hi,

I've don't what it suggests in the link but it doesn't remove the
statements. If you delete the language all together it auto populates it as
shipping and taxes calculated at checkout.
0 Likes