Venture Theme - Error with collections in Navigation

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi There,

encountered an error whilst using Venture, i have removed a collection from my list of collections however it is still showing on the webpage. any way to remove this?

https://qck4znwn3nsu8ci9-28166586445.shopifypreview.com

kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1387 136 376

Hey there, @MattNorriss 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am struggling to replicate your error, I will need some further information from you. What collection is it that you have removed? What steps did you take to remove it? Where on your webpage is it still appearing? 

It sounds as though it may be in your Navigation. If so, this guide will walk you through adding and removing items from your navigation. I would recommend taking a look at our Help Us Help You guide here so that you are better equipped and understand what information to provide in a forum post so that we can better assist you. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Bo 

Unfortunately this is unable to be resolved either in the Products section or the Navigation section.

there is a collection that appears on the webpage with no title so default is showing 'Collection Title' this collection does not appear on the products menu and also does not appear on navigation menu.

I am unable to replicate and also unable to provide steps as this appears to be a bug, only steps I have taken is to check Navigation, remove and readd the navigation item and check in the product menu for a blank collection but can confirm it does not exist. 

any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated,

MattNorriss_0-1605990724910.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1387 136 376

Thank you for that screenshot, @MattNorriss. It would appear that this is a vacant spot on your theme that just does not have any collection attached to it. Go to Online Store > Themes > Venture > Customize. Click on Collection List. From here you should see your list of collections on the left-hand side - one of them will say "Collection" and not have a picture. Click on this "Collection". From here you can assign a collection to the space or remove it. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes