Verify E-mail

Solved
BernardoMoore
Tourist
14 0 2

It says my email address is not verified. However, when I enter the verification location, I don't see a verification button. What is the problem?

ss.pngert.png

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
732 39 225

Hi, @BernardoMoore

Rae from Shopify here.

Thanks for letting us know about this error, and for trying to verify your email address by following the steps in our help document

Since you didn't see a verification option when following the above steps, I recommend trying out these steps instead: 

1. Log in to your Shopify admin 
  2. Click on 'Settings > Plan and permissions' 
  3. Click on the store owner profile 
  4. A yellow banner should appear here, where you can click 'Resend verification email' 
  5. Open up your email inbox and follow the steps to verify your email address 

Once you complete this, it can take up to an hour for the verification to process correctly. After this time has passed though, please clear your browser cache, and then try to access the Exchange Marketplace once again.

Let me know if this resolves things on your end! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BernardoMoore
Tourist
14 0 2

I did what you said. Nothing has changed. It still gives a warning. There is also no email confirm button. I've been dealing with this for a long time. I am so bored. I've never experienced anything like this.

nownownownow

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
732 39 225

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @BernardoMoore

I appreciate you trying out the steps I shared. I'm sorry to hear this didn't fix things, and I understand your frustration with this ongoing error message. 

In order to help look into this further, we’ll need to access your account. To get started with this, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and create a support request. We’ll be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback once we receive your request. 

Since this is the next step needed to resolve this situation, I've marked this reply as the solution to your thread. That way, if other Community members are experiencing this same error, and come across this thread, they'll know what steps to take to reach a resolution.

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes