Webhook: what to do when receive email stating that "your webhook for products/update is failing"

LaGirafeCouture
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

I received an email stating that " your webhook for products/update   is failing to return a successful response. If your webhook continues to fail, it will be removed and your application will not receive any more notification."

It also states "Reduce complexity and scale your webhooks easily with our Amazon EventBridge integration. Learn more about setting up EventBridge".

I would love it if someone who went through a similar situation could share his/her experience with me and explain what this means, and let me know what to do. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Speedimize
Shopify Partner
192 30 84

Hi @LaGirafeCouture 

Aibek is here from Speedimize.io 

Hope this message finds you well and safe.

We had almost the same situation. And we do not have it on a regular basis, but from time to time an error was generated in the action, for example, product Update, where we catch webhooks. Shopify also sent us such a warning so that we could fix it.

We just started debagging this action and it turned out that there was a mistake. Specially generated webhooks so that we could test them. Of course, we had our own test project, so we could test it like this. You may have the same problem. Try to visit the place where you catch webhooks.

We are more than sure that you have a bug there. 

Hope this information will help you, if you have questions do not hesitate to send us a message. 

We Speedimize your store
Have a problem with speed performance, send me email here: hello@speedimize.io

If our advice was helpful please LIKE or ACCEPT SOLUTION