Website not accessible after closure of my Shopify store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I need help retrieving my website after I had subscribed to Shopify for some time and decided to close it. My website is no longer accessible and when I tweak the settings on Wix and try to open the website it always directs it to Shopify. I just want my website back. Thanks.

Below is a screenshot of the message I get when it's not redirecting to Shopify. 

Screenshot_20191208-210834_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
831 84 159

Hey there, @Old_City_Sports 

Bo here at Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. From what I can see, this third party domain has its DNS settings set to point to Shopify, however, it is not currently connected to a Shopify account at the moment. I ran a WHO.IS search on the domain and found that the registrar associated with it is NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC. I did some digging and found this guide on connecting a third party theme to Wix, you will need to remove the Shopify A Record and CNAME and replace them with Wix's. For any further support, you will need to reach out to Wix here and/or Network Solutions here. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi @Bo 

Thank you so much for your prompt response. Your reply has got to be it, I totally forgot that I had changed the DNS settings.

I'll change everything back to how it was. I'm sure it'll work.

Thanks again.

0 Likes