Website won't work with wifi

Highlighted
5 0 0

My website is www.coconutbeachtoiletries.com and for some reason, my store won't load with wifi on. Ive tried accessing my store with wifi on both MacBook and iPhone and i keep getting an error similar to the attachment.ive attached an error message from both safari and chrome. I spoke with my internet service provider and they ran validation tests and confirmed that my internet speeds were good and my devices should be able to connect to my website. My website will work with LTE data on, but not wifi.

Also, i think its worth mentioning that my domain, www.coconutbeachtoiletries.com, was recently transferred from google to shopify. My previous shopify url is rejuvination-station.myshopify.com

Thank you so much

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.13.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-09 at 6.54.57 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @CoconutBeach!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store over wifi. It definitely is strange. I was able to visit your store on wifi here in Ireland so it looks like a localised issue.

20-21-gqrd7-o4ulf 

Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on?

I can see in your error messages that it mentions the domain so it could have been that your domain was in the process of swapping over platforms and it wasn't completed when you were searching it at the time but all should be working as expected now.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all. Thank you!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes