What is best YouTube or Vimeo

KenW
3 0 0

Hi all, just getting started.  I want to add some video tutorials to my site, but when trying to add a YouTube video, at the end, it stays at YouTube and shows other related videos.  How can I get the video to go back to my web site, so viewers can choose another video, or shop?   Is vimeo a better choice to get what I want it to do?

Thanks.

Ken

0 Likes
JasonMcMilan
4 0 0

of course youtube
it's because it's easier to buy youtube subscribers and cheaper

0 Likes
kingsize
2 0 0

Hey dude nice question, I genuinely think that youtube is the best of it, and the thing that it does not stay on the videos has hit me too and than I started losing subscribers because viewers couldn't select other videos to play and I kinda got upset lol. I was really doing nice content but honestly, because of youtube platform mistake I started to lose from 1000 subscribers to 600 and I thought If I can't fix this problem then I should get more youtube subscribers untill they fix it my sister recommended me a domain where I could get REAL youtube subscribers (people) with 100% safety for just pennies https://www.subscribers.video feel free to use it and I hope it will help you aswell lol. Good luck to you mate!

0 Likes