When clicking on checkout it redirects back to cart - cant get to checkout page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I am having an issue where when I click on the "Checkout" button of my site it redirects back to the "Shopping cart"page and thus you cant get to checkout to make payment.  When i look at the address bar i see at the end "no cookies from redirect1" appear but i haven't setup any redirects.

Could anyone help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted

could share me your store url?so i can check it .

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi there - my shop is doing this too... the weird thing is that it is ONLY doing it on my chrome browser. I tested it on my phone, it works fine. I tested it on safari, works fine. I tested it on another desktop chrome browser on another device, works fine. so it has sometime to do with my browser I believe but I cannot figure out what? I have spent hours trying to figure out what the problem is. I cleared cookies and uninstalled/reinstalled chrome - that didn't work. any thoughts? 

my URL is bluehollyhock.com

password is: holly

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

go to product-template 

and i will get this code in it 

<input type="submit" name="checkout" id="cartCheckout" class="btn cartDWcheckout" value="Proceed to Checkout" disabled="disabled">

just remove the "disabled="disabled"" from the code than it will work

final code will be like this :

<input type="submit" name="checkout" id="cartCheckout" class="btn cartDWcheckout" value="Proceed to Checkout">

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes