Where do I implement Lazyload

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Our website has lazysizes.js already but our lazyload doesn't work, no images lazy load on our homepage or collections page. I would love someone to take a look at our shop and maybe help us implement this in some way. I've tried to follow many tutorials and they often say "To init this lazyload lib, you just need to add the class "lazyload" to your images/iframes in conjunction with a data-src and/or data-srcset attribute." but I cannot for the life of me find where those reside. 

We are using bold apps and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it at all.

Website

Thanks so much

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1146 93 141
HI,@@Technobake_USA TRY THIS https://www.shopify.in/partners/blog/lazy-loading
Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
30 4 32

Hi @Technobake_USA!

Karl from Shogun Page Builder here. While there has been some great suggestions already in this thread, we appreciate that not all store owners are technical minded - Shogun lazy loads your images by default, with no coding needed on your end, or even any configuration! We know how important page load speed is to our store owners, so we want to make it as easy as possible to access these features.

You can find out more on our Help Center article about how it works, and where.

Article: Lazy loading your Shogun images 

We offer a 10 day free trial, and you get to keep all of your content even if you decide that Shogun is not right for you. As soon as you hit publish on a Shogun page, the images on the page will be lazy loaded on the front end. :)

You can get started today by installing Shogun Page Builder on your Shopify store, and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our amazing support team, here.

1 Like