Where is the Blog Post coding area? (Sample Image attached)

Highlighted
Explorer
53 1 6

Hey everyone,

I would like to ask if there is a chance to see the code of this Blog Post-editing. Here is the blog post edit area:

edit.jpg

The location of this code. Is it combined with the "edit code"? in the theme.

Best Regards,

Young Adult

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, if I understand correctly you want to see the HTML markup of the post body itself right? If so then click on the 'Show HTML' button in the top right of your editor windows.

Ive highlighted the areas in a pink boxIve highlighted the areas in a pink box

Hope this helps.

In need of a Shopify developer for a bespoke app or theme, or maybe just someone that can help you out. Give us a shout, we are always happy to help. Wehateonions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
53 1 6

Hi @Wehateonions,

Thank you for you but the main coding of the area. Where is the code of that area? Cause I want to edit the page.title and article.content. Or that is the default and it can not change it anymore?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, ok so you would need to go to online store, and hit actions button and then edit code. *Remember to had a duplicate backup of your theme before making any changes to the code.
The one the editor loads, search for blog in the top left hand corner. Because I don't know the theme you're working on I won't know the title of the blog page file or if it uses snippets. In my picture below I have a really simply test theme which shows I have only 1 blog page under templates directory.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 09.00.49.png

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 09.01.08.png

If you need any further help with this Im more than happy to look at the code for you via my partner dashboard. Let me know if that's the case.

In need of a Shopify developer for a bespoke app or theme, or maybe just someone that can help you out. Give us a shout, we are always happy to help. Wehateonions
1 Like