Why are most of my uploaded images missing from view online?

2 0 0

I need some help. If this problem cannot be fixed, I will have to do a lot more work, adding my products one-by-one... I dread that idea.

It's very confusing. I uploaded 93 product images to Settings > Files. Then my plan is to copy the URL for each item, and place it in the CSV file to upload all my products (opening a new store). 

Unfortunately, the display of my files is all mixed up, and most of my files do not display. Starting out, they are not alphabetically sorted. When I click on 'Files', they will sort, but after clicking the next '>' at the bottom of the page, only some of my files are discoverable.

If I simply press the '>' at the bottom of the page without sorting, again, only some of the files are discoverable, yet it is a different set of my files.

Another strange thing... when I click Back '<', the listing is blank, then clicking '>' again, the display is blank, as though all my files have been deleted.

I tried both Chrome and Firefox, and the same problem exists.

Is the file display page broken, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Is there a phone number (USA) I can call to get some technical support?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I found a workaround... simply entering an * in the search box makes it work OK.

0 Likes