Why are my products not showing up?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Help please! I've set up a new collection page just like all my other ones but I can't get this one to show any products.

My Collection (Scarves) is built automatically with product tags, all the products are tagged and all the products show up on the Collection admin page. The collection and all products are set to Active for my online shop. When you click on the individual products in the collection, they all show they are part of the Scarves collection.

My main menu navigation has a link to the Scarf collection, with no optional filtering tags.

But when I click on the link to the collection on my website, it shows "There are no products matching your search."

This method worked with all my other collection links. What am I missing this time?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
65 2 5

here some basic steps you can fix it.
1. if you use any product manager or filter search type app then that app will handle to shows all product on the store front side.
2. the collection or tag not imported properly check again 
3. compare with working product attributes you get it. what you missing 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Must've been option 2. I deleted the collection, remade the collection exactly as before, and now it works. So I have no idea what went wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
65 2 5

link again and i think your use third party app sp  sync the data fro mapp seetings

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

That’s not a sentence. How am I supposed to make sense of that?

0 Likes