Widget Elfsight multiple languages

RRBatik
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I use some widgets from Elfsight. Pretty handy and really useful. 

I use among other widgets the cookie consent widget. I installed the code in the section, custom content and placed the copied html.

And it works, great! Now my problem...

The store is in multiple languages and it translate all except the widget. 

Now my question is, how can I resolve this problem? 

I made a kopie of the widget in Elfsight and made it in the preferred language so it refers to that html code, but how and where do I place the code so it knows when a visitor use the selected language, the widget will be displayed correctly.

Many thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Elfsight_Team
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello @RRBatik , thanks a lot for choosing Elfsight!

We're really sorry that you have to face difficulties with our widget and that it doesn't work completely the way you expected.

Unfortunately, at the moment our widgets do not get translated automatically by 3-party apps, we're very sorry for the inconvenience!

However, we would be really grateful if you could add this feature request to our wishlist at https://wishlist.elfsight.com/. We're happy to consider all the ideas you share and include them in the widgets' updates.

And if any other questions or issues come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team, they will be always happy to assist and provide the best solution.

And if there's anything we could help you with here, you are most welcome to reply to us back.

Thank you and have a great day!

0 Likes