Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery: Location to appear on Product page

HelloPaul
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello,

I'm testing out Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery on my test site: https://ccfm-test.myshopify.com/collections/all before launching it on my real store, assuming I can fix one thing:

I want the Product Description Page to show which location(s) the product is available from. Is this possible? I've had a good look through the code files, and can't find a nice bit of liquid code to add to the product-description.liquid file (I assume that's where it should go?)

Many thanks,

Paul

Replies 5 (5)

Andrew_Cargill
Shopify Partner
61 2 15

Hey @HelloPaul,

I hope you're well. I'm Andy the Founder of Zapiet. We are certainly working on a prebuilt snippet to allow this to happen. In the meantime can you let me know how you are allocating items to your locations? Are you using our multi-location inventory feature? Or specifically assigning which items are available for pickup and delivery via the location settings?

I'm more than happy to personally work with you to find a solution 🙂

Thanks,

Andy

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
Verdant-Spark
Shopify Partner
99 8 32

Hi Andy - I'm interested in knowing if you have an update on this too... 😉

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

@HelloPaul wrote:

I want the Product Description Page to show which location(s) the product is available from. Is this possible?

Inventory locations are not exposed in liquid nor are they available through the frontends rest api, you need an app to expose that information or to add that information to things such as metafields on the variants or in product tags that are then parsed to display that information.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

gfc
Tourist
6 0 17

Hi All,

I have an app that lists real-time product inventory on each product page (screenshot below).

gfc_0-1695060240563.png

I am very interested in knowing when the apps function for the product page will be available.

I have the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app in my store and its a great app, the customer service is amazing too. Just need to push the apps functionality a little further, to make it work like the big-box stores such as Dicks Sporting Goods.

Andrew_Cargill
Shopify Partner
61 2 15

Hi @gfc ,

Thanks for the kind words! We are targeting to launch our product page which towards the end of this year. I'll be sure to drop a message here as soon as it's ready. If you would like to help test our early access version just let me know and we can get you included 🙂 

Thanks,

Andy

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)