Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery: Location to appear on Product page

Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello,

I'm testing out Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery on my test site: https://ccfm-test.myshopify.com/collections/all before launching it on my real store, assuming I can fix one thing:

I want the Product Description Page to show which location(s) the product is available from. Is this possible? I've had a good look through the code files, and can't find a nice bit of liquid code to add to the product-description.liquid file (I assume that's where it should go?)

Many thanks,

Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @HelloPaul,

I hope you're well. I'm Andy the Founder of Zapiet. We are certainly working on a prebuilt snippet to allow this to happen. In the meantime can you let me know how you are allocating items to your locations? Are you using our multi-location inventory feature? Or specifically assigning which items are available for pickup and delivery via the location settings?

I'm more than happy to personally work with you to find a solution :)

Thanks,

Andy

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

@HelloPaul wrote:

I want the Product Description Page to show which location(s) the product is available from. Is this possible?

Inventory locations are not exposed in liquid nor are they available through the frontends rest api, you need an app to expose that information or to add that information to things such as metafields on the variants or in product tags that are then parsed to display that information.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes