about:blank#blocked

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

When I click on the cart / login / search menu in the top right corner, there always opens a new window (_blank) saying about:blank#blocked 

When I close the newly opened tab, the click action apparently did work and I will see the cart / login menu / search bar. So it definitely triggers what needs to be triggered. BUT when I close the open login window / cart / or search bar by clicking the X symbol, I again get this blank page. 

The problem can be seen on https://www.munchsuperfood.com/ 

Anybody has a clue how to solve this problem? 

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Munch,

Well it looks like you've got two things on the links causing the problem.  The links are set to target _blank which will mean a new tab.  But they also have the link pointing to javascript:void(0) . which tells it instead of going somewhere, it's running a javascript function which does nothing (void is meant to do no actual action).   So you have it running no action and opening a tab to do that.  I'm not sure why you have either on those links really.  You should correct the links to point to the correct locations and probably even remove the _blank (as viewing the cart in another tab is going to be annoying).

I was looking to see if I saw any javascript errors to see if something else was supposed to kick in but don't see any. Doesn't mean there isn't something else misfiring but that would take a bit more in depth dive.

If you found my post helpful, please like and accept it.

Don "The Mad Wizard" Cole
Your Store Wizards
www.yourstorewizards.com
Over 20 years in eCommerce development.

Contact us at support@yourstorewizards.com if you'd like U.S. based professional help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Dear,

Could you please look for more errors?
On this day we fixed all the problems but the rejections are still coming.
First day it was working and the ads were running just fine. After that moment they kept rejecting them.

Right now we did the following steps for fixing the problems.

1. Completly change the URL
2. Fix the bugs of the blanc call to actions (Java)
3. Reset the complete website for this.

We dont get it and dont find anythig.

Michiel
0 Likes
Highlighted

Munch, did they give you any reason as to the rejection?  There's lots of reasons they could be rejected and it could be anything from the content on the site, to the text of the ad or more.

Your Store Wizards
www.yourstorewizards.com

Contact us at support@yourstorewizards.com if you'd like U.S. based professional help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Thanks for the reply.

Still get the error of a not working landing page.

Thats the only error I am getting from the links.

Nothing seems to work and there getting rejected whitin 15 min each time.

Cant do any reviews for them. 

Dont know what to do now. 

Michiel 

0 Likes
Highlighted
If it’s complaining about an incorrect landing URL what are you putting for
the URL?

Your Store Wizards
www.yourstorewizards.com

0 Likes
Highlighted