add a background coloured box to the text part on the Image and text on minimal theme

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello, When I use the image and text on the minimal theme I would like for the text part to have a background colour so it shows a colours box under the text. IS this possible?

Many thanks!!

Replies 12 (12)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hello,
Please share your site url and screenshot.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello nd thank you for your reply. here is the URL https://anaiak.co.uk/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1

i am working on adding things so not much there. please let me know if this helps at all or not?

Many thanks,

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 14.23.49.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss

.feature-row__item.feature-row__text.feature-row__text--left {
    background-color: #ccc;
}
.feature-row__item.feature-row__text.feature-row__text--right {
    background-color: pink;
}

Change the color as per your choice.
Hope this will work for you.
Thanks....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hi agan and thank you for that! It does work but is it possible to have the box the same size as the image next to it? at the moment the box is ony the size of the text...

Thank you so much!

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

oh and perhaps so the text does not line up with the edge? can the box also have a gap from the image?

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 15.23.53.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Replace above code with

.feature-row {
    background-color: #ccc;
}
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

that is brilliant!!! how about getting text to start away from border line and also making the with of the text smaller so there is a gap between text box and image?

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 15.51.46.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Add this css

.feature-row__item.feature-row__text {
    padding-left: 20px;
}
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

That is fantastic!!! i just need now the width of the box to be a bit shorter so there is a gap between the text and the image?

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello , thank you so much for all your help!! I would appreciate however a little bit more if you can.... I would like to have a gap between the image and te text box? is tis possible?

many thanks again!!