add to cart button stuck loading

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hello. I got an issue

Indeed, once I try to add an item to cart by pressing my Add to cart button, It stuck on loading and I don't know why

However, the item is well added into the cart, but having a infinite loading button can be confusing.

Is someone able to understand why is this happening ? 

Here is my website : https://officialtaylorjones.com/

(add to cart button is renamed 'buy it now')

Thank you for your help (apologies for my english mistakes, I'm french)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

Hello @Arri 

Looks like you have made some changes and deleted the default class which you shouldn't. Do check console.log, it contains error and and when the add to cart button is clicked, the cart pop up error appeared in the console.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hello, many thanks for your reply

How can I see that console ? And do you know what to do to make it normal ??

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

Just press F12, or right click mouse button.

Did you made any changes to the theme.js file and in the html code ??

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hm, I wanted to make this button 'pass the cart page' and redirect instantly to checkout, and I thought that all was clean but it was not

The weirdest thing is that Press this button from the home page will result on a infinite loading loop, but when pressed in the product page, I'm redirected in the cart page (and no checkout ): )

It's a big fail

How can I do to resolve this?? Thanks for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

You need to do some tests, like try to disable the section named "Need Help" for some time. You have used the slideshow section for this. Also the major cause of the error is due to the cart popup wrapper. Need to check the code for that in your theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have exactly the same issue : https://monalpaga.com/collections/frontpage/products/affiche-animaux-de-la-foret

The console shows : 

Query.Deferred exception: this.$cartPopupWrapper.prepareTransition is not a function TypeError: this.$cartPopupWrapper.prepareTransition is not a function
    at Product._showCartPopup (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2704/4576/t/5/assets/theme.js?v=8903157658550589297:6785:10)

Any idea on how to fix this please? I also tried to start from scratch with a new theme but the problem remains...

Thanks a lot,

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Actually I solved the problem by deleting a review app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

@mon_alpaga wrote:

Actually I solved the problem by deleting a review app.

What app was it please

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

@Arun_Kumar wrote:

You need to do some tests, like try to disable the section named "Need Help" for some time. You have used the slideshow section for this. Also the major cause of the error is due to the cart popup wrapper. Need to check the code for that in your theme.

I will try for sure

What do you need ? Ill be glad to receive your help

Thanks

0 Likes