Solved

adding a single product to a page template

mandarQT
Visitor
1 0 0

Is it possible to add an individual product into a custom template page using liquid? I have an individual page that I want to sell one product on , I am unable to use the buy button because it is a subscription. Is there any liquid code that will allow me to only add a specific product?

Thank you 

Accepted Solution (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2752 274 477

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mandarQT,

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to make a couple of suggestions for this!

While this level of customization isn't something that our Theme Support team can help with, as outlined on our design policy. However, it is possible to build a custom template page (using Liquid) and create a page specifically for your single subscription product. That being said, if you're not comfortable working with coding languages (eg. HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Liquid) - you can consider hiring a developer to help you with this as well. If you need help with finding a developer, you can find one from Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified developers and they'll be able to help create a solution for your subscription product. 

Alternatively, you can get a similar result by uploading the image of your subscription product on to a Page and linking the image to your product. Though this method doesn't allow customers to add the product to their cart directly from the page; however, this method can take customers to the product page where they're able to make their purchases.

Here's a screenshot of linking an image on to a page from my test store:

12-15-eqxob-l7geo

Here's a screenshot on how to link a product to the image:

I'd love to know if this helps offer some solution for you to consider. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2752 274 477

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mandarQT,

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to make a couple of suggestions for this!

While this level of customization isn't something that our Theme Support team can help with, as outlined on our design policy. However, it is possible to build a custom template page (using Liquid) and create a page specifically for your single subscription product. That being said, if you're not comfortable working with coding languages (eg. HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Liquid) - you can consider hiring a developer to help you with this as well. If you need help with finding a developer, you can find one from Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified developers and they'll be able to help create a solution for your subscription product. 

Alternatively, you can get a similar result by uploading the image of your subscription product on to a Page and linking the image to your product. Though this method doesn't allow customers to add the product to their cart directly from the page; however, this method can take customers to the product page where they're able to make their purchases.

Here's a screenshot of linking an image on to a page from my test store:

12-15-eqxob-l7geo

Here's a screenshot on how to link a product to the image:

I'd love to know if this helps offer some solution for you to consider. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog