How can I alter the color of menu text in the Motion theme?

legoninjacu
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello,

I use Motion theme and I have a situation and i don't know how to solve it, its about menu text color. I want to use an overlay slideshow and when I do this the text color is changing and icons aswell, normally the text and icons are black like in the screenshot

legoninjacu_1-1606407357583.png

and after overlay the text and icons becomes white, I tried to change it from color theme settings but isn't work, I want it Black. 

legoninjacu_0-1606405912071.png

Any help please?

Replies 6 (6)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi,
Please share your store URL, So I will give you proper solution here !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
legoninjacu
Tourist
19 0 2
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

you want your header like in screenshot first?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073
a.site-nav__link:hover {
    color: #000 !important;
    transition: 2s;
}

if you want text overlay then 

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

legoninjacu
Tourist
19 0 2

Thank you! But Isn't what I really want, after I added that part of code I can change a button color on hover and the color of the navigation menu is still white.

Screenshot 2020-11-27 112006.png

I want it completely black, permanent.

Rajameltine
Explorer
59 4 3

Hi !

a.site-nav__link {
    color: #000 !important;
    transition: 2s;
}

Delete the ":hover"

Need fastly help, contact me : https://freelancerajameltine.000webhostapp.com/
Besoin d'aide rapidement, faites appel à moi : https://freelancerajameltine.000webhostapp.com/
Email: rajameltine@gmail.com