changing my store currency

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello

i can't change my store currency it shows this "You've made your first sale, so you need to contact support if you want to change your currency."

this was just testing order could you help ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i want to change the currency  from EGP To SAR

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
320 38 69

Hi, @mkkak!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Since you tried to change the currency and have been asked to reach out to support, I highly recommend reaching out to our live support team. They're available 24/7 and you'll get a faster response than leaving this request in the community forums.

To contact our support team, first head to our contact page question section and log into your store.

Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

alt

Doing this will present you with links to relevant pages on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you need further help:

alt

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available at that particular moment:

alt

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes