Why can't I adjust product quantity in Chrome?

clinicarmour
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi All,  new to forum.

With our site, some users are having issues adjusting qty of products. I have a similar issue in the drafts invoices section?  Is this a browser setting -  using Chrome-  have deleted cache and no change?
URL-  www.clinicarmour.com

Any help is welcome

Replies 2 (2)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hey there, @clinicarmour!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! It sounds like you and some of your customers are having trouble adjusting the number of products - is this happening on the product page or on the cart page? I tested this out on my end, and while I didn't see a quantity adjuster on your product page I was able to adjust the quantity on the cart page. You can view the video I recorded for your reference here. Are you seeing the same thing, or are you unable to adjust quantity at the checkout as well? Feel free to share a screen-recording of what you're experiencing on your end.

Depending on what theme you're using, you may be able to add a quantity adjuster to your product pages from within your Admin by going to Online store > Themes > Customize, taking you into the Theme Editor. In the top bar drop-down menu, select 'Product pages' and then click 'Product pages' on the lefthand menu:

20-09-5wdei-ln4av

Should your theme supports this feature, you'll able to see a 'Show quantity selector' in the lefthand menu. Checking this off will display the quantity adjuster on your product page. Don't forget to save the changes afterward!

20-09-5xp8y-25ln1

If the quantity selector is turned on and still not displaying on on the product page, or if it's the quantity adjuster on the cart page that isn't working for you, you can find the appropriate support with the theme developer. Which theme are you using? Have you done any custom-coding? You may be eligible for theme support if you're using one of our free Shopify-developed themes. 

You mentioned you were experiencing a similar issue in your Draft Orders. You shouldn't have any trouble adjusting quantity in draft order, as it won't relate to the theme. As you can see in this screen-recording, I'm able to easily update the quantity in draft orders on the Chrome browser. What version of Chrome are you currently using? Shopify supports the latest two versions of Google Chrome, among other browsers. Have you attempted to use any other supported browsers or devices?

20-09-kbwzc-zitg6

In the case that the above information isn't of any help, please let me know and we can look at moving this conversation over to email to take a closer look if necessary. Please let me know if there's anything else I can clarify! 

Cheers.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

HPL_Joana
Tourist
6 1 1

Hello,

I've come across an issue where, after adding products to the cart, I'm unable to adjust the quantity using the buttons. Moreover, manually typing the quantity doesn't seem to update the pricing. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be related to any recent code changes, possibly conflicting with the default Shopify code? Your insights would be greatly appreciated! URL: https://hplapidary.com/

Thank you!