chrome tab saying Facebook

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 4

TeaTox_0-1605216272382.png

TeaTox_1-1605219427109.png

If you visit my website and click on a product it will say facebook on the tab in chrome if you go to main landing site my title is gone also on the tab, why is that, check the image above.

It wasnt like this yesterday

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is very likely an app overriding your theme settings. 

Send your website URL so we can debug it and help you.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 4

Hello, 

My website is www.teatox.se

Thanks for the help 

0 Likes
Highlighted

As far as I can see your website's titles seem to be broken in general. 

diego_ezfy_0-1605236475298.png

It should not have an URL there, it's very bad for your SEO.

You'll need an more thorough analysis by a developer to understand why that is happening, it's difficult to diagnose it like this.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 4

It has to be some app that made it like this I installed 2 SEO apps which altered the titles etc, I uninstalled them but it seems like they left their code in the theme. Is there any way I can see which apps I uninstalled? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can try this.

0 Likes