connect.facebook.net removal

Paul_Davis
Excursionist
14 0 26

Hi,  Let me apologies now if I have missed something.  I have hunted for days for a method but not found anything.

So after some time of cleaning up my site and improving speed etc I have one last headache I cannot solve.  I cannot figure out how to remove connect.facebook.net from my site.
Just to clarify I have minimal apps running and disconnected all facebook stuff thats possible.

I would be glad if someone who might have already figured this out points me in right direction.  My site is https://twisted-gifts.com

After doing many lighthouse tests I am starting to get results I am really happy with however if I could get rid of that dam facebook garbage I think my job will be done.

An image of one of my lighthouse tests

P.S. I am in process or changing all my main card and home page images in same way iv done mugs and then removing software drop shadow before anyone mentions that :). When you have 1300 greeting cards its a long process to change all images

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 23.05.27.png 

0 Likes
Paul_Davis
Excursionist
14 0 26

OK I think I have solved this myself.

Firstly I noticed I had a facebook pixel account number in the options.  Even though it was not connected I remove it.

Secondly as I had the old discontinued facebook in my sales channels I added the new facebook.  I then deleted this from my apps and it seems to have solved the issues

0 Likes