contact page not sending emails

yaaribuy
1 0 0

Hello guys please i need support, my contact page is not sending emails to my gmail domain, it was working before but suddenly i noticed it's stopped working, it didn't give any error message on the page but when i checked my email account there's nothing in there. 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 116 161

Hello, @yaaribuy.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out. 

I understand that your contact page working previously; however, it has suddenly stopped working. Were there any changes made to your DNS settings recently?

If you're using a custom hosted email with your Google domain, then you'll need to make sure that you have Shopify's SPF records added to your domain's DNS. This way, the emails aren't being flagged as spam or rejected by the receiving mail service. Nevertheless, since the contact page was working before, then we may need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if our Support team can help you identify this issue. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes