customer unable to checkout

johara
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Some of my customers are receiving an error message stating that we don't ship to their country when we are shipping from the US & have had domestic shipping rates since the beginning. We've only started having this issue on May 13th & I'm loosing hundreds of dollars in sale everyday because of this. Please help!!!

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 258

Hi, @johara!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

First off, I can definitely appreciate the stress that this issue may be causing. When it comes to shipping-related checkout errors, these are typically attributed to merchants not having a specific area available in their shipping zones.

Are these particular customers trying to ship to the US? If so, I suggest checking your shipping zones in Settings > Shipping and delivery. 

From there, you'll need to select the Manage rates next to your shipping profile, then click the ... button next to your domestic zone. Selecting the Edit zone option, you'll be able to see each state in the US. You'll need to ensure that each state is selected. We also have a help doc on how to edit shipping zones that will walk you through the process.

Hopefully you'll be able to pinpoint the issue by taking a closer look at your shipping zones and ensuring that your customers' states are included there. If you're still experiencing issues, however, it would be great if you could share a screenshot of your shipping settings so I can take a look here on my end.

Lastly, I understand that this is a pressing issue, so I also wanted to let you know that we have a live support team available 24/7. You can access our contact methods through our Help Center. If you need further assistance, our support team will be able to authenticate your account, access your shipping settings, and ensure that your checkout is functioning properly. 

Let me know how that goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes