debut theme product image resize

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi ,

I am seeking for help, i am using debut theme and already uploaded lost of product images,

is there anyway / using code i can standardlize all my product images in same size in once? i want to make it all square with 800x800 px

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
833 127 141

Hi There!

You can resize images all at once using many apps available on the App Store. Alternatively you can crop them manually on the Shopify backend.

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

which app you recommend?

as I just want to resize product images but not the whole website banner or other images etc 

just worry if would be replace all ; (

also any options to add extra album in debut theme product page ? means not just add media content there but also under description box I can add an extra gallery to roll more pics ?

appreciate your help !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
833 127 141

Not to worry you cannot modify assets that were uploaded that way, so no issues here: https://apps.shopify.com/bulk-image-edit?surface_detail=image+resize&surface_inter_position=1&surfac...

Use the app above to do your resizing. 

As for adding an extra gallery:

1. Is it a static gallery or does it change depending on products/collections?
  2. How should the behavior be here?

Let me know, however I believe this would require custom development, let's see.

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

thanks for the advise !

its the exact photot will not be change , I want to put products images under the default media column, and after product description can add a gallery for extra photos so it always attached to same product page .

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

also how to reset all the SEO title name and link to defult which means will be same as product names & description ?

as I really new to Shopify, I edit 1 by 1 this SEO name for each products then find out it will shows on windows Top as the link name, 

I will to reset it to default original : (

0 Likes