ella theme - remove demo content from blog post

pwildflour
2 0 0

Hello,

https://purplewildflour.com/blogs/recipes/vegan-gluten-free-chocolate-cookie-sandwich

I am trying to remove the below section from my blog posts, it is some kind of demo content that is nowhere to be found, and I flipped every stone:

Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text

Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.

Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

Hello,

I was not able to find the text you mention, is this the correct link?

Thanks!

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
pwildflour
2 0 0
I managed to have it fixed after applying an update thank you!
0 Likes
MellyGeorgia
1 0 0

hello, I have got the same trouble with you. you find the demo content from your blog posts, I find it from my product description ,I am trying to remove the below section from my product description,  it is also nowhere to be found, and I tried all the methods,but without solving, can you tell me what should I do? 

DEMO CONTENT.jpg

Thank you so much!

0 Likes