email change issue on the payment providers section

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've changed my store main email everywhere and confirmed all changes, the paypal payment option message still indicating my old store-email,

settings - payment providers - paypal

After your first sale, PayPal will email you at ....my old store email :)

Any help

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 36 39

Hi @daymup,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

By default, Shopify sets your store up to receive PayPal payments to the email address you originally sign up with. However, you can edit this at any time by deactivating the PayPal payment provider and then reactivating it with the new email address.

Do you already have a PayPal Business account with the new email address? If not, you may need to sign up for one when you re-activate your PayPal payment provider. Once you click Activate PayPal Express Checkout, a new tab will open to either login or set up your PayPal Business account.

How has your store setup experience been so far? Have there been any particular steps that caused you trouble, or a resource that was very helpful? I'd love to hear more.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Our community is a wealth of knowledge and always happy to help.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank you @Dani for your clear and detailed feedback, really happy to be supported by professional like you :)

my first store setup experience is going very well so far so good, I'm progressing slowly but surely and smoothly, 

your plateforme is very user-friendly and practical,

Thanks again for your help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 36 39

That's awesome to hear @daymup!

Our team has worked hard to make it as user-friendly as possible so we can make it just a little bit easier for new entrepreneurs. However, if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Our Support team is available 24/7, as well as the knowledgable Community members.

Also, if you haven't already definitely check out our Shopify Academy! It's full of free courses led by leading industry experts to share their knowledge of Marketing, Store Design, and Store Setup. 

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes