Can I retrieve uploaded files from a custom form on Shopify?

sallablaye
Tourist
3 0 1
hello, i created a shopify page with my own form which allows users to upload files. i would like to know how to recover files knowing that i cannot use php on shopify.
Replies 4 (4)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

hello, i created a shopify page with my own form which allows users to upload files. i would like to know how to recover files knowing that i cannot use php on shopify.

Hi,

where on the site do you need users to be able to upload files? Amongst other apps, Upload Fields by UploadKit allows your customers to upload files in the cart. If you need something more specific or done without the involvement of an app, please elaborate.

Thank you!
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
sallablaye
Tourist
3 0 1
yes I want a solution without an app since the form is not that of shopify. this is a form that I created with html css and javascript
r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

I understand, you're trying to build your own custom form, such as a contact form – nothing connected to a product, the cart or user registration form?

You may be out of luck then. Unless you build your own private app.

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
sallablaye
Tourist
3 0 1

yes exactly what i want. I can recover all the data except for the files